If you are one of those users who is making use of ACER laptop and not able to connect with iPhone Hotspot then you can make use of these given steps. ACER support describes few simple steps that will help you in completing this process and it hardly takes some moments to resolve this issue. If you wish you can take help from its expert’s team as experts are available 24/7 to fix the issues of all customers and you can connect with them from any location and anytime whenever you need assistance. Read this blog and follow these given steps to fix it.
Directions to follow:
- If you are looking to have your iPhone work as a USB hotspot, to do so iTunes must be installed on your ACER laptop you are using. If you haven’t installed iTunes, your laptop can’t recognize that phone is working as a network device.
- First, go to your laptop and plug your iPhone into the USB port of your system.
- You have to close this auto-play window.
- The iPhone will install the required network drivers so that it can work as a network connection and then a new dialogue box will pop-up.
- After that, you have to select the public network.
- Once the window of public network gets opened, there you have to select the iPhone and this way it gets connected with your ACER laptop and a network indicator will be visible on the bottom right of your screen.
- Once you do so, you can close the network window.
Once you follow these steps, you are able to troubleshoot this issue; if you find yourself in a problematic situation eve after following these steps then it’s better for you to make a call on Acer technical support number Ireland +353-768887727. Once you make a call on its helpline number, your issue is listened carefully and analyzed and then you get the right approach to fix this scenario.
- laptop wont connect to iphone 6 hotspot
- can’t connect to this network iphone hotspot
- why wont my hotspot connect to my laptop